Classes at City Sewing Room

Classes are listed below and grouped by type of class--Sewing, Youth Sewing, Quilting, and Special Events. Find the right class and you are click away from signing up!

For all classes we provide worktables, sewing machine, notions and some fabric and patterns.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL OF OUR CLASSES REQUIRE 3 DAY ADVANCE REGISTRATION. A 10% late fee will be charged for walk-ins. We do this so we can prepare with supplies and instructors.

Refunds--City Sewing Room credit will be issued if Email notice of withdrawal from a workshop is made at least 4 days prior to the class.  No refunds will be given for withdrawals made after that time or for classes missed due to illness, personal conflict or other reasons.  There are no exceptions to this policy.

Cancellation Policy--City Sewing Room reserves the right to cancel, combine or reschedule classes. Due to minimal enrollment numbers or inclement weather.  If class is cancelled, you will receive a full refund.

 
  • To use Gift Certificates for a class, go to Gift Certificates section below classes and you can then register for your class and use the certificate #.

Sewing Classes

Quilting Classes 

Youth Sewing Classes

Anne S. is such a wonderful guide, helping even non-sewers to create beautiful and interesting projects , with great patience and kindness. We had a wonderful time making dog beds tonight. It's always a fun and productive time at the City Sewing Room!!
— Ann Riley Owens
20180408 070632

Would you like to teach a class at the City Sewing Room?

We currently offer basic sewing classes, but we would love to offer more advanced and individual classes.

If you are interested in teaching your own classes at City Sewing Room, we offer a 25/75 deal.

You set your class, hours and price and handle your own registration.  You then keep 75% of your class fee.  City Sewing Room will accept the other 25% of your class fee as a building rental.

Fill out the form below and we will get back to you.
Teach at CSR
Gift certificate

Gift Certificates are available

Buy a gift card for $10
Buy or Redeem gift card