Features & details about this lot:
- Features "Sculpting Dolls in Cernit" by Marleen Engler in paperback, and "Porcelana Elaboración de Muñecos" by Debra Anderson and Peter Bell.
- Both books published in the 1990s!
- Excellent gift or reference book for the doll enthusiast!
- Include full color images and step by step instructions for doll-making techniques. Perfect for beginners or the master doll maker!
- Both books are in great condition.
Lot of 2 Vintage Doll Making Books
*All items are sourced to the best of our ability. By virtue of being vintage or secondhand, some items may show minor wear and tear, which will be mentioned in the item listing and photos. Please feel free to ask questions prior to purchase as all items are final sale. Note that every screen is different, and that items may appear in a different shade on your screen than in person.
THANK YOU for visiting and supporting the City Sewing Room Etsy shop! Your purchase helps to fund our building operations, class offerings, and allows us to support our instructors who sign up to teach purely for their love of sewing! To learn more about our non-profit, visit our About page!