Do you have what we need?

City Sewing Room is a community,
and we rely on the community for our success.
There are four ways to give.  
Volunteers g8b924e454 1920

Do you have time to give to the City Sewing Room?

We are always open to volunteers and have a variety of tasks that need to be done around the City Sewing Room.

-updating the website
-sort fabric donations
-clean the shop
-organize the shelves
-teach a class
-open to suggestions!

If you would like to volunteer at the City Sewing Room, click the link below and fill out our volunteer form!
Volunteer Form
Beginner's sewing   copy   copy 960x960

Do you have supplies to give to the City Sewing Room?

We have joined with Charity Sharity to become the midwest's largest fabric repurposer!  We sort and redistribute 200+ pounds a week!

Donations can be dropped off during any of our regular business hours. There is a grey cabinet right by our front door for you to Drop off your items. Donations should be from a clean stash, no odors (musty or cigarette). Larger pieces of fabric are preferred.

Other items we accept are:
-sewing notions
-machines - no cabinets
-uncut patterns
-any other stitching related items

If you have something that doesn't fit in those categories that you think we may be interested in, please email us...
Send email
Sewing machine gc9c39a727 1920

Would you like to make a monetary donation to the City Sewing Room?

If you would like to donate money to the City Sewing Room please send your check to:

City Sewing Room
6700 Arsenal St.
St. Louis, MO 63139

Venmo or PayPal @CitySewingRoom 

91810678 2522182664666352 3784926305963737088 n

Do you have teaching skills to give to the City Sewing Room?

We currently offer basic sewing classes, but we would love to offer more advanced and individual classes.

If you are interested in teaching your own classes at City Sewing Room, we offer a 25/75 deal.

You set your class, hours and price.  You then keep 75% of your class fee.  City Sewing Room will accept the other 25% of your class fee as a building rental.

Send us an email and we will get back to you!
Send Email